Whether we're training you in your home or at our PASSA studio, your health and safety is our number one priority.
All training sessions are subject to strict Covid-19 protocols to ensure the safety of all our clients and meet HSE requirements.
- The PASSA studio is an outdoor space, meaning fresh air circulation is constant throughout the day.
- When PASSA trainers are visiting you at home, we'd advise training outdoors if possible or recommend adequate ventilation inside.
- Clients are subject to temperature checks before every session; sessions will not take place if these are out of the normal range.
- Clients will be asked to sanitise hands prior to sessions commencing and sanitiser will be available throughout all sessions.
- All equipment is cleaned down with antibacterial products after use and appointment availability times allow for a full antibacterial clean before client changeover.
- The PASSA studio is deep cleaned at the end of each day and each morning using antibacterial products.
- Social distancing is to be maintained between client and coach at all times. Where social distancing cannot be maintained (eg. for spotting of weights), then a face covering is to be worn by the coach, and advised for the client. Single-use face masks are readily available for client use in these circumstances.
- As well as the above protocols, our coaches are subject to daily temperature checks, regular hand sanitising during sessions, and antibacterial soap and water hand washes between all client changeovers.
All clients - both at the PASSA studio and at their own home - will be required to scan our venue QR code using the NHS Covid-19 app for Track & Trace purposes.
All corporate work and events are subject to the Covid-19 protocols of the business we are servicing.